Thursday 7 February 2013

Fame at Last!

They've put up my pic and instructions for making a Bookwrap on the wordpress bookwraps site here!
 
version 1
Playing with tiny triangles today, just trimmed 50 of the little blighters, put in a new blade halfway through and wondered why I didn't do it sooner... I am planning to make Farmer's Wife Star Gardener block.  
 
 
 
 
 
I laid it out on the table and it didn't look right:
I realised I had the half square triangles rotated so the dark was where the light should be.
I started to turn them round, then found another interesting combination before arriving at the correct layout.

 
 
version 2
 
 
 
 
 
I just hope they don't all get mixed up again when I sew them together or I'll have yet another version...
version 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Heather