Wednesday 1 May 2013

Bead Fair and a bit of excitement!



Bead and Textile Fair.
Here is a pic of me demonstrating Winding Ways blocks at the Bead Fair in Norwich. Poor quality as its taken with my phone.
There was a lot of interest and I hope we will get a good turnout at our Guild Area Day in the autumn.








Today I had a picture sent to me from Lucy at Quilting in Peace who runs workshops at her place in France. She made this quilt from my pattern and instructions printed in Patchwork and Quilting magazine. I love the colourway, and it looks great on the bed! The latest magazine has an article about Lucy and her classes.

Here is my version:



1 comment:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to the Norwich Bead and Textile Fair .. and am really looking forward to visiting the NEC in Birmingham in August (holiday dates already approved). Love your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Heather