Sunday 19 May 2013

Sewing with friends

Just back from my trip. I managed to make about 40 more of my broken dishes blocks, but will still need some more. Here is the layout so far:
These are laid out on a full size snooker table so you can see it will be a big quilt!
I had a great time visiting with friends, and a lovely drive down through sunny hedges with bluebells in the woods and lambs in the pastures.
I arranged our wedding anniversary party at a hotel for August, and called in to see my eldest brother and saw his garden which is being redesigned, lovely!
Yesterday morning a cuckoo was calling as we had breakfast in the Candover Valley. I went on to see my daughter in Newbury and we went out to lunch then I was able to see my younger daughter in Bedford, and stop for supper before coming on home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Heather