Thursday 9 January 2014

Fame at Last - on Facebook!

Today I went, with several others to the Sainsbury Centre for lunch and the exhibition "Masterpieces". Had a good time. I still love Anna Pacheco's Boat.
Yesterday my blog featured on the Guild's Facebook page!! Find it here
I was asked how many quilts I plan to make this year..
I don't plan quilts, I just play with colour... but I have been asked to teach my beginner course again starting next month and have been revisiting the first class - what to do with strips and the chevrons came from me playing with a set of Jelly roll batiks, I could only find half though (I had put the other half away to make a nice raffle prize) and then I cut more from stash, so, if you look carefully you will see that there are lots of places where the strips are similar, not the same, but that only adds interest I think. I have a couple more I am working on, and this one probably needs borders...
All developing from having a design wall!
Blogger still won't let me post pictures... I just get a Google page inviting me to sign in to retrieve from on-line storage, and if I do it tells me I have nothing to retrieve. I could have told them that!
The pop-up doesn't  have an exit button so I can't get rid of it. I have to email pics to someone else to put them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Heather